Monday, January 7, 2019
My Real Plans for the Future
At this point in my life I am constantly being asked what my plans for the future are. Where do I want to study? What do I want to study? What do I want to do with my life? Where do I want to be? And while those are all fine questions, I'd like to share my other, real plans for the future-- just this once.
1. Adopt a kitten; become best friends.
2. Dance in my kitchen to my music as I make dinner every night.
3. Live in an apartment with lots of windows in a city high, high above the ground.
4. Live someplace where the sun doesn't set at 3 in the winter.
5. Live someplace with real beaches (the ones here just don't do it for me.)
6. Attend all the concerts-- all.
7. Thrift my wardrobe.
8. Grow my own herbs.
9. Travel to the places I actually want to visit.
10. Delve into videography-- for the memories.
11. Road trip with my friends.
12. Let myself make mistakes; let myself grow freely.
13. Be around (good) people more often; spend more time soaking in the sunlight of others.
14. Spend more time doing the things that make me a better person.
15. Eat more plants.
17. Learn more about the world around me and the people in it.
18. Push myself past my comfort zone in all areas of my life.
19. Spend more time in nature.
20. Run for myself without really worrying about how fast I am.
Thanks for reading, and let me know if you have any plans for the future :)
I do a lot of traveling. Not necessarily because my family is heavy on the vacationing, but mostly because all my extended family lives...
At this point in my life I am constantly being asked what my plans for the future are. Where do I want to study? What do I want to study?...
As I've mentioned in many a social media bio and about me page, I am an avid runner. I run both high school cross country and track,...
Happy fall! As a busy gal, I made a point this school year to establish some self-care related goals to keep my life in perspective as I got...
To those in the States, happy 4th! These couple months of rain and heat, while indicators that summer is in session, also mark a time ...
Happy August! Today I bring to you my month of July in review. July for me was a wild month-- I ended up all over the country and had a ...
Hello all! For me, my last full week of summer is next week, so I'm really getting into gear for the school year. As someone who'...
A bestseller read and loved by many, the Perks of Being a Wallflower is the novel I most recently completed. It's been almost 20 years ...